Applying for ARM Housing
- You must be employed and/or have stable income to afford the unit.
- The ARM Agency works with families that have no credit, bad credit, evictions, and judgments.
- Download an application below or pick one up at Save the Family, Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
125 E. University Drive
Mesa, AZ 85201
480-898-0228 ext. 401
You can mail your completed application to the Save the Family address (attn: ARM) or email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Save the Family will NOT review applications that are not filled out completely. If something on the application does not apply to you, please write N/A for “not applicable.” Be sure the “Monthly Spending Plan” sheet is filled out completely.
- If anything changes on your application, you must notify us to make the necessary changes by email, phone, or regular mail.
- At the time of the interview, each applicant must pay a non-refundable $30 application fee by cash, money order, or cashier’s check made out to ARM of Save the Family. This application fee covers the cost of a credit/criminal background check.
- The ARM Agency has 2, 3, and 4 bedroom units ranging from $475 to $850.
- A $300 security deposit is required at the time of move in.
- The ARM Agency accepts and welcomes Section 8 Certificates.
- A family or individual must be at or below 60% of the Federal Poverty Income Guidelines. View 2015 Arizona Income Limits
Any applicant who has special needs to read or complete the ARM application can request assistance from Save the Family. Save the Family will arrange for staff members to translate from Spanish to English and/or to read required documents onsite. Additional arrangements can be made through TDDY and/or signing through the community Human Resource Directory for Maricopa County.
ARM of Save the Family does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, handicap, or familial status. Housing funded in part through Maricopa County HOME Consortium, Arizona Dept. of Housing, and City of Mesa HOME funds.