Control Your Tax Dollars
You can receive an individual income tax credit for your contribution to a Qualifying Charitable Organization that provides assistance to the following residents of Arizona:
- Low income residents
- Chronically ill or physically disabled children
- Those receiving benefits through Temporary Assistance of Needy Families (TANF)
If you would like to make a tax credit donation to Save the Family, you may do so online or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-466-7705.
Or you can download a Save the Family Tax Credit form by clicking: 2016 Tax Credit Form
New for 2016! The Charitable Tax Credit has been increased! Now individuals can give up to $400 and a married couple can give $800. This doubles your contribution! Also new……you can make your Tax Credit gift until April 15, 2017 and still claim on your 2016 taxes!
Direct Benefits to You for Giving
- A charitable contribution made before April 15th will help your community and could directly benefit you.
- You could receive a dollar-for-dollar tax credit ($400 maximum for individuals, $800 for married couples).
- This contribution may offset your Arizona income tax obligation and is in addition to school & foster tax credits!
- You can break your contribution into monthly payments – contact 480.898.0228 x. 205 for more information.