Control Your Tax Dollars
You can receive an individual income tax credit for your contribution to a Qualifying Charitable Organization that provides assistance to the following residents of Arizona:
- Low income residents
- Chronically ill or physically disabled children
- Those receiving benefits through Temporary Assistance of Needy Families (TANF)
To watch our Save the Family Tax Credit video, click here.
The Charitable Tax Credit was been increased in 2016! Now individuals can give up to $400 and a married couple can give $800. This doubles your contribution!
If you make your tax credit donation by December 31, 2017 you must take your tax credit for your 2017 taxes. If you make your tax credit donation between January 1-April 15, 2018 you have the flexibility to take your tax credit in 2017 or 2018 tax years. Please talk to your tax adviser for further clarification.
Direct Benefits to You for Giving
- A charitable contribution made before April 15th will help your community and could directly benefit you.
- You could receive a dollar-for-dollar tax credit ($400 maximum for individuals, $800 for married couples).
- This contribution may offset your Arizona income tax obligation and is in addition to school & foster child tax credits!
- You can break your contribution into monthly payments – contact (480) 898-0228 x. 205 for more information.