Control Your Tax Dollars
You can receive an individual income tax credit for your contribution to a Qualifying Charitable Organization (QCO) that provides assistance to the following residents of Arizona:
- Low income residents
- Chronically ill or physically disabled children
- Those receiving benefits through Temporary Assistance of Needy Families (TANF)
If you would like to make a tax credit donation to Save the Family, you may do so online, by mailing a check to Save the Family with “tax credit” in the memo line, or contact Greg Boone, Chief Development Officer, by email or phone – (480) 466-7705 – to learn more or donate by credit card over the phone.
To watch our Save the Family Tax Credit video, click here.
Save the Family’s QCO Code is 20320. You will need this code come tax filing time.
If you make your tax credit donation by December 31, you must take your tax credit for the current year’s taxes. If you make your tax credit donation between January 1-April 15 of the following year, you have the flexibility to take your tax credit in the previous or current tax years. Please talk to your tax adviser for further clarification.
Direct Benefits to You for Giving
- A charitable contribution will help your community and could directly benefit you.
- You could receive a dollar-for-dollar tax credit ($400 maximum for individuals, $800 for married couples).
- This contribution may offset your Arizona income tax obligation and is in addition to school, foster child, and other similar tax credits!
- You can break your contribution into monthly payments – contact (480) 898-0228 x. 206 for more information.