Did you know that in 2016, Arizona donors gave more than $2.6 million in a single day to local non-profits?
Since 2013, Arizona Gives Day, a 24-hour, online giving campaign, has been making a tangible difference for charitable organizations Valleywide. Save the Family is proud to be a partnering agency once again and we need your help!
Arizona Gives Day 2017 will take place on Tuesday, April 4th.
We’re on track to serve 650 families this year, providing housing and critical supportive services such as career development, after-school care, financial planning classes, and veterans’ services. In order to meet this goal, participation in Arizona Gives Day 2017 is crucial!
And you don’t have to wait until April 4th!
To contribute right away, click here: https://www.azgives.org/savethefamily1
The average age of a client at Save the Family is 6.
Here are just a few ways your Arizona Gives Day contribution makes a difference:
- A $15 donation gets a mom a bus pass for one week to work
- A $25 donation buys an air mattress for 2 children
- A $50 donation feeds a single mom and one child for a week
- A $100 donation provides new bedding for a veteran
What could your gift provide?
Here are a few other fun and easy ways you can help Save the Family for #AZGivesDay:
- Share about supporting Save the Family leading up to AZ Gives Day and day of the event on your social media pages.
- Tell your friends, family and co-workers that you’re supporting Save the Family via email.
- Use #AZGivesDay and #SavetheFamily when posting on social media about AZ Gives Day.
For additional questions about the families we serve, how we serve them, or Arizona Gives Day 2017, please contact Maria Longley, Development Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org or 480.466.7714