Home > Who We Are > Financial Information

Did you know that 65% of Save the Family’s funding comes from private/individual/foundation giving, United Way and in-kind support, and Thrift Store revenues? The remaining 35% comes from government funding (municipal, state, and federal). Because government funds are gradually decreasing, homeless families need your contribution now more than ever! Thank you for donating to support Save the Family programs & services.”

Financial and Policy Documents

Annual Reports

990’s and Audited Financials

Agency Policy documents